Disability Youtube Channels:
Regular posts as of Feb 2017:
- Rikki is a Deaf person who makes videos on a ton of topics. Deaf activism/culture, mental health, nerdy things.
- She is great to watch, often funny, and just a wonder.
- #Nomorecraptions: Active in getting youtube channels to have good captions.
- Annie is a woc who talks about her experience getting diagnosised, the intersectional experiences of being a woc with physical and meath health disabilities.
- Active in trying to get more people to describing images for accessibility needs.
- Molly if a blind women who began with beauty vlogs, who also talks about disability activism.
- Anna’s channel is a mix of comedy, cats, and informative anti-bulling and anti-suicide.
- She is a successful asian women who you should check out!
Less Frequent Posts as of Feb 2017:
- Marina is another great woc. Her Feminist Fridays videos are great.
- She talks about the intersectional aspects being a woc, with depression and anxiety.
- She doesn’t post consistently but her material is great.
- Josh had one of his legs removed due to cancer. He is now a successful motivational speaker and author.
- He is funny who talks about his experiences and uses comedy to educate people.
- Andrea is a latina women with spinabifada who talks about feminism, disability activism, review disability products and latinx culture.
- Long funny stories about life and disability.
- Run by a couple, one hearing and one Deaf women, who talk about Deaf/hearing relationships, ASL interpertation, and Deaf culture.
- It is a great
- Personal channel of a black queer person who does comedy and has recently started talking about their experience with mental health diagnosis.